Thursday 6 August 2009

The Old Rajar Game

Well the Results for the UK Radio Stations were made Public this Morning...interesting reading for a few and fairly competative in London too!

All the Data is on Radio Today so I wont go into Graphs but I will say a well done to Henry Condon and his team at Cool FM, great results and similar congrats for LBC in London and Classic FM.

Digital seems to be growing too with The Jazz too having a good growth!

I was dissapointed to see some Stations take a hit, never nice being somewhere when that happens as Sales Weasels have a fit, MD's question the PD's changes/methods and the Jocks are last in the line to be...shall we say, talked to?

What is funny in all this if you wanna take a bright side is count how many Stations are spinning there results, I'm feeling Dizzy already from what I have heard already today!

No comments:

Post a Comment